After COVID-19, the institute decides to teach their student through an online class through zoom for Pc or zoom for android. Now in this article, we talk about zoom security drama, and I’m also talking about zoom alternatives out there for you guys and institute. So, without further late let get started.
Many people all over the world using zoom…but after COVID-19, there is a dramatic increase in zoom users. It is so, essential more than ever for a zoom company to focus on it. Apparently, in March 2020 list, the zoom has 200 million daily active users. Zoom get 190M new users in just three months… so, there is a lot of attention them to secure.
- If you are using the zoom, you get room id for joining the webinar, which is nine to ten digits long and mostly. What people are doing is they are randomly generating these zoom id’s just through guessing a bunch of number between nine to ten randomly.
- naturally joining and broadcasting inappropriate stuff on these zoom calls and even some case some people try to disturb the class.. you can see youtube video on this topic. So, zoom id is an issue people called them a zoom bombing
- the second thing that zooms target ads, and this is probably something that started it all. Apparently, the zoom was entirely sending data to Facebook about users’ habits…even when users not using Facebook…that pretty scary sometimes.
- Zoom app does not make it possible to enable end-2-end encryption security for zoom video meetings. That quite which your data is phone data is not safe.
So this is something about zoom security issue…you also use this app in the window there is also available zoom for PC software..download link is given below. I personally use zoom app there are lots of function possible in zoom which might not now available in other app’s.
like in Zoom you unmute yourself, high-quality video call, chat to everyone or personal, you can share your laptop/phone screen and much more.
there are some alternative of zoom if you feel some problem using zoom or security reason
- Gotomeeting:- it not free it will charge 10$/months… I personally use this app. to attend college meeting.
- Join.me:- free
- Google hangouts meet:- not personally used
- Uberconference:- open plan with 50 participates
- Zoho Meeting:- very similar to the zoom