the Covid-19 now separated all over the world, due to this social distance and self-isolation being followed across the world. individuals with no related knowledge of living alone or socialized people may think that its hard to adapt and the circumstance may negatively affect their psychological wellness. so, for helping those types of people, Instagram currently working of DM Me sticker features
recent tweet of Jane Manchun Wong ( Instagram app reverse engineer ) is clear that this feature will exist nearby other stickers, for example, Mention, Hashtag, and Challenge. where you can use it. this new sticker is to help your story viewers send you a direct message.
Why this sticker?
some of you think, why this feature is will launch if we send a direct message to anyway, here are a couple of points of view and use-cases in which I figure this DM Me sticker be helpful.
- whenever you put this sticker in your stories it shows that you’re feeling disengaged or lonely. this way you having again conservation with individuals/ people from your past connections, companions, or colleagues.
- it would make ready to break the ice between individuals who have quite recently met. As a little something extra, make your old friend connection more strong.
- last but not least, it helps people to engage in this COVID-19 problem. so, they not feeling disengaged or lonely
Instagram has not revealed when exactly the sticker would be available, but our expectation says this feature coming next week.
- MacOS vs window laptop – Which one is better 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Z flip 2020 – Key specs
- Realme X2 Vs Realme X2 pro(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Poco F2 and Poco x2 launch soon Hint(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Redmi note 8 pro Vs Realme XT(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Oppo F15 with its gradient design and 128GB storage